AST Consulting, LLC, a residential home improvement company, is now accepting applications from estimators and salespeople with experience in the home remodeling industry. This is a career opportunity for the individual who wants to work for a growing company with a great reputation.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Founded by Andrew Tehrani in 2012, AST Consulting has served the Northern Virginia Area and Maryland for over ten years and has built its reputation on quality construction and service. As a family owned business and as homeowners ourselves, we realize the trust you place in us when taking care of your home improvement needs. In addition to providing excellent workmanship and service, we are licensed and fully insured and all of our employees are subject to random drug screening and background checks.
We take great pride in the relationships we've built and in knowing that all of our customers are completely satisfied.
As a salesperson you will be offering the following premium products:
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES NEEDED FOR SUCCESS
- Roofing - Repair and Replacement
- Siding - Repair and Replacement
- Window and Door Replacement
- Skylights and Sun Tunnels
- Gutters, Screen and Covers
- Attic Insulation
- Soffit and Trim
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU
- Customer focused.
- Coachable - trainable.
- Competitive and ambitious.
- Results oriented - goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for their results.
- Capable of handling multiple jobs simultaneously.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- Not afraid to ask for the sale.
- Positive attitude - team player.
- An award-winning company
- Team-oriented work environment.
- High commission rates.
- Company generated leads and lots of them.
- Bonus program.
- In-house training.
- Excellent support staff.
- A "fair and square" manager committed to your success.
- Minimum 3 years experience selling residential contracting or other in-home sales.
- A proven track record for producing results.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Basic Computer skills - MS Office, Data Entry.
- Pass a drug and reference check.
Commissioned income, 1099- independent contractor. Our estimators average 40K - 1000K +/- in monthly sales, plus bonuses for meeting goals.SUMMARY
If after reading this ad you can honestly say "that's me," then we invite you to submit your resume ASAP. Every qualified submission will be given the careful consideration it deserves by the sales manager. To arrange a confidential interview, email resume with cover letter (MS Word)
Job Type: Full-time